Plans and providers must begin to take actionable strategies to ensure better outcomes for all. Is your organization taking the right steps?
Watch our panel discussion with healthcare leaders and physicians where they discussed results of the recently published State of Health Report 2022: The Domino Effect. Panelists in the limited-capacity event shared their thoughts on the health equity crisis, and explored the critical steps healthcare leaders can take to address it.
Our panelists included:
- Ryan Panchadsaram, Advisor to the Chairman of Kleiner Perkins and former Deputy Chief Technology Officer of the United States (Moderator)
- Rishi Manchanda, MD, President and CEO of Health Begins
- Ronald A. Paulus, MD, President and CEO at RAPMD Strategic Advisors, LLC, and a faculty member at the Stanford Clinical Excellence Research Center
- Mark Smith, MD, Professor, Clinical Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, and Co-chair of the Health Evolution Forum Roundtable on Community Health and Advancing Health Equity
- Linda Hand, Prealize Health CEO
Fill out the form below to begin watching.